Global Rehab Online
At Eltham Osteopathy Clinic, we believe that your health is just as important outside the clinic as it is when you’re here with us. By taking a holistic, inclusive approach to your wellbeing, we can provide optimal care for you as our patient, and support you throughout your journey to better health. This is exactly the reason behind our subscription to the phenomenal service that is GRO: to foster and encourage a better you.
We want to ensure that the message we put forward surrounding health is one that’s accessible for all, no matter where or who you are. In line with that, we provide free access to GRO for our clinic members. We pay for your subscription at no extra cost to your membership, so you can feel the benefit when you come into the clinic AND when you’re at home.
So, what is GRO? What does it include?
A seamless online platform, Global Rehab Online is a brilliant resource library for wellbeing, that includes 6 live classes per week, 1 every day from Monday to Saturday. On Eltham Osteopathy Clinic’s GRO member site you can find:
- 2 live yoga classes, including some chair yoga
- 2 live Pilates classes
- 2 live strength & conditioning classes (no equipment required!)
The best part? The classes run live, but they are all recorded & stored on the GRO website so you can access them wherever you are, whenever you want. Find that quiet time for your wellbeing at a time that suits you.
Want to learn more?
If you’d like to learn more GRO, please speak to a member of our team at reception.
Currently, we only offer GRO subscriptions as part of our membership exclusive at our clinic – but if you’re keen on improving your wellbeing through GRO, please get in touch!
GRO can help with…
- improved flexibility & improved posture
- balanced muscular strength on both sides of your body
- enhanced muscular control of your back and limbs
- improved stabilisation of your spine
- improved physical coordination and balance
- relaxation of your shoulders, neck and upper back
- safe rehabilitation of joint and spinal injuries
- prevention of musculoskeletal injuries
- increased lung capacity and circulation through deep breathing
- improved concentration & increased body awareness
- stress management and relaxation