We are Back!!
Hi everyone, we hope you’re all keeping safe and well. We are excited to tell you that we are open again from Monday 18th May and that we are following government guidelines. We have also introduced new clinic procedures for the safety of our staff and patients, we look forward to seeing you soon. We can now see Non Emergency cases.
Download our infection control and PPE certificate issued by the Institute of Osteopathy
Government’s Statutory Instrument 2020 No. 350 The Health Protection (Coronavirus, Restrictions) (England) Regulations 2020, which specifically allowed osteopaths to remain open and included within the definition of a reasonable excuse for travelling during the lockdown a medical need to visit an osteopath
For patients who have booked appointments please could you thoroughly read the following before you arrive at the clinic.
In the last 2 weeks have you had:
- A high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- A new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- Been in contact – with anyone with symptoms or confirmed Coronavirus in the last 2 weeks?
If you answer yes to any of the above please DO NOT visit the clinic and stay at home in self-isolation. Please call us so I can cancel your appointment.
Watch this video to see how we are making it safe for patients to receive care
For all other patients we now are able to treat non urgent cases. This is defined as cases that would affect your ability to work or needs, which if not met, would require care from General Practice, secondary care or social care agencies. This is particularly important if you are a carer for someone who is vulnerable.
Many people have been suffering in pain since the lockdown and I am pleased at last to be able to help those in my community.
We do have a limited number of appointments available from Monday to Friday for existing and new patients so please get in touch to enquire. Your first appointment will be a telephone call to go through screening questions to make sure you are safe to treat and have a medical need for treatment.
There are 2 ways to book an appointment.
- Book online via our website
- Call us to book an appointment. (please note I am working on my own with no reception cover so if I don’t answer please leave a message and I will get back to you.) Its best to book online if you can rather than call.
Your assurance from us during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
To provide you the very best care and protection, we monitor closely the information from the Public Health England, UK Government, the NHS, the General Osteopathic Council and the Institute of Osteopathy.