Welcome to our COVID-19 Safety & Updates page!
We are open as normal throughout the government lockdown restrictions
Please read on for further information regarding appointments at our clinic
The following sets out the safety & infection control procedures that we have put in place for patient and staff protection:
- Please arrive as close to your appointment time as possible, ideally no more than 5 minutes early. If you are particularly early, please wait in your car where possible.
- Face coverings must be worn throughout the clinic, in the reception and during your appointment. Your mouth & nose must remain covered at all times.
- All patients will be asked to use the hand sanitiser, or wash their hands, upon arrival.
- Please ensure you use the toilet at home before attending your appointment so we can limit the risks of infection and minimise the use of our toilet.
- We have arranged seating in reception to allow appropriate social distancing between patients. We have removed all reusable reading material.
- We will take temperature using an infrared non-contact thermometer when you arrive.
- On your first visit, some screening questions may be asked prior to your appointment. You will also be asked to sign a consent form explaining the risks of treatment.
- Your Osteopath will use single use paper barriers on our tables, aprons, gloves, type IIR facemasks, protective glasses and diligently disinfect the couch between each patient visit and all contact points and areas possibly exposed to aspirants in treatment rooms. We will regularly clean our entry, reception room, and toilet.
- We encourage patients to attend alone. If you require an assistant, they will of course have access to our facilities but we ask that they minimize their presence in the clinic.
- We ask that you please pay by contactless or card, rather than cash if possible.
- While we are taking every precaution to limit your exposure to coronavirus, we cannot guarantee that there is no risk as a result of attending our clinic for treatment. We will request and record your verbal and written consent in your treatment notes.
- Should you present with coronavirus symptoms within 14 days following your appointment please notify the clinic by ringing us directly.
Be aware that you may be asked to leave if you exhibit symptoms of COVID-19.
If you have any questions then please contact us – we are always happy to help.
Get Our New Patient Offer Today!
Get Your Pain Treated Sooner & Save 50% Off Your Consultation